This blog post is late as I have been busy with my new little one! This is usually my least favourite month but this year I think I will not have time to be upset about it. Here are the things I am looking forward to:
- Baby! This month will be all about getting to know my little guy and enjoying everything about him.
- Recovery! Am hoping for relief from all the major aches and pains at some point this month. Am back at chiro and hope for speedy results.
- Baby care. It will be a tough month as we get used to baby but so much better than sleepless nights for reasons like a big stomach and endless leg and hip pain.
- Family bonding time. My whole family, who have anxiously been waiting for our little guy, will be around more often which is nice.
- Getting ready for Christmas…the fun and prep will begin around the end of the month.
- Financial progress. My husband and I are making a new financial plan this month and I am excited.