One of my usually busiest months of the year is here! Usually it is full of birthday celebrations for myself and siblings, father’s day, anniversaries, and a birthday for my niece. This year I am away from home and family so things will be a bit different. However, I still have many things to look forward to. Here they are:
- Connecting with my BFF. Despite the fact we are now both in the same country, I was not able to connect with my dear friend last month as she is in another area and had commitments there all of May. I am hoping to catch up with her in June.
- Getting more comfortable at work. Work was a bit of a rocky start but I am looking forward to becoming more comfortable with it and digging in a bit deeper.
- Birthday! I am turning 35 and need to treat myself to something fabulous. What? Not quite sure yet.
- Getting paid three times this month! It is one of those odd months in which I get paid three times instead of the usual two. Am hoping to save some of this extra money.
- Baby news. As the weeks progress I am looking forward to learning more about the baby.
- Exploring the area. I hope to continue to explore the region.