February Goals Review:
- Carried over cook something new from the previous month and did so! The southwestern pasta.
- Carried over work goals from Jan but was able to set some this month plus get organized at work. So far going well and been feeling motivated!
- Lose 4 lbs on my LOSE IT app- Done!
- Open a long term savings or investment fund- Done!
- Book in massages! Had a few in Feb and booked some for March too!
March Things to Look Forward To…
- Better weather…I hope! After this tough winter with lots of snow I really want to see some sun. Plus, I can start getting the garden ready.
- Concert and night in the city in a fancy hotel which is my husband’s bday gift from me. Hotel night was from my sister which was really nice.
- Dream job update. I should find out if I am in or out this month. If in, yahoo! If out, then at least I can refocus on my current work and personal goals.
- International Women’s Day on March 8th means a date night with the husband plus some fun at work.
- Mom’s birthday!
- Extra cash. This will be coming from my second job and a one time pay out of extra hours at work.
- Financial progress. I expect this month to make a nice dent in my debt.