- Work responsibilities winding down! All the big deadlines and issues needed to be more or less wrapped up in November and I managed to take care of them. This month should be a lot lighter at work with some small projects to take care of and lots of treats and socializing.
- Parties and more! ‘Tis the season to socialize!
- Days off! I booked every Monday and Friday off this month (plus our office is closed the week of Christmas until January) so will have lots of time to enjoy for myself.
- Husband’s citizenship test will take place this month. He has been studying and we both hope he passes the first time so that will just leave one last step before he is a citizen! It has been a long 4 years/
- Christmas shopping! My whole family will be here this year (excluding the sister that is usually not here anyway) so there will be a lot of Christmas shopping that will need to be done.
- Christmas. On Christmas Eve my aunt hosts a party ever year which we will go to, then on Christmas Eve we open our gifts until late into the night starting at midnight, and on Christmas Day, this year, we are hosting a turkey dinner.
- New Year’s Eve my husband and I will be alone as the rest of the family will be in Las Vegas. We will have to find something to do but regardless I am looking forward to saying goodbye to 2016!