October is one of my favourite months of the year. I look forward to enjoying it every year and always have a lot to look forward to. Am a bit late in writing this post but have already had a great month so far. Here is what has or will be going on:
- Mini-vacation-My husband and I booked a mini vacation starting Oct 1st.
- More debt reduction-we are looking forward to seeing how much more debt we can pay off this month.
- Feeling good from going to the gym. Am hoping this continues.
- Change in weather (still nice til Nov), beautiful autumn colours, and harvest season.
- Canadian Thanksgiving and long weekend! We are planning a special dinner.
- Special events at work this month are always fun.
- Diwali-Indian festival of lights that my family and I celebrate.
- Halloween-one of my favourite holidays of the year.
- Wrapping up the garden for the year.
- Random days off work-I have at least two booked off so far.
- Best friend’s birthday (who is going on a trip that week so look forward to hearing all about it!).