- Days off and long weekends! I will have at least one of each this month due to a vacation day booked and a long weekend during Canadian Thanksgiving/Columbus Day in the US. This means most work weeks are 4 day weeks this month.
- Halloween is one of my favourite occasions. This year we may host a small get together.
- Husband, hopefully, getting his commercial driving license this month. If so, the job hunt is on and things could change a lot for our lifestyle.
- Third year anniversary at work…means I will now get 5 weeks of vacation each year rather than 4!
- The true arrival of autumn. Hopefully we will have some nice crisp weather to enjoy early in the month before it starts getting chilly around the end of the month. I love this season.
- Fun at work. Usually we have our annual fundraising campaign start this month at work and it makes work a lot more fun.
- Busy times at work-this month there are a lot of meetings, a lot of trainings, and a lot to do which means the work days go fast and feel productive.
- This month I will probably wrap up my garden and prepare it for winter. Will start focusing on indoor tasks.