The summer passed by way too quickly it seems. Am hoping we will still get to enjoy some good weather in September despite the fact that it has rained for the last 3 days straight! Regardless of all that, September has always been one of my favourite months. This year, I have the following to look forward to:
- The last week of work in August was very slow-it was painful getting through the days. I am looking forward to days going much faster at work as the pace picks up. I do best with lots going on and a bit of pressure.
- Husband will be done all the written tests for his commercial license which means my part in assisting him will be done and he will move on to the practical stuff. This means more time to focus on me again plus watching him meet his goals is very exciting.
- Labour day long weekend. All long weekends are to be looked forward to! A day off with pay is always good.
- This month will probably be the last month in which I am harvesting veggies. I will also continue to work on my compost and get things ready for next year. This cycle will come to a close and I can take what I have learned to prep for next year.
- Last of the good weather! As I said, the last few days of sun are to be fully enjoyed while they are still here.
- Taking care of myself. This month I plan on continuing with my massage and chiropractor appointments so I can heal my back. I also plan to continue to be conscious of what I am eating (via the LOSE IT app which makes it easier), hopefully continue to lose a few lbs, and make sure to find some time for myself and my needs this month.
- September 25th-I am taking this day off randomly so I can do whatever I please.
- Debt reduction. I have mentioned this in the past and we will continue to work on this.