This is the last and final check in for my September health and well being challenge. Rather than reviewing what I did the last 6 days (which is more or less the same as what I did the other days!) I am going to review how the over all month went. Here is the summary:
- Did do regular check ins on here to monitor progress.
- Did meet with my doctor and made an appointment with the dentist for October.
- Did NOT go swimming or skating but will have to do so next time.
- Did choose my charity walk and will slowly train for it. Already started going for walks at least.
- Did eat better and lighter and less!
- Did become more active.
- Did some reflecting on the good things in life for my mental well being but did NOT take a day off as I was supposed to.
- Did lose some weight which is an indicator of success!
This challenge was a great step in the right direction for me and was relatively easy to stick to. I have almost rid of half my desired annual weightloss in just a month! The most important thing is that I built up some good habits which I plan to keep up in October. When November comes, I plan to challenge myself once again!