July went too fast! Am hoping to slow down this month and enjoy before the September craziness begins. Here are a few things I have to look forward to this month:
- Taking days off work-this month tends to be slow so I am taking a few “stay-cation” days to relax and enjoy their randomness.
- Catching up at work! I have been drowning in work for the last while (even though I thought July would be slow) and have been given a few new projects so am looking forward to catching up and getting on top of things again. I have barely kept my head above water since April.
- House clean up. Am going to use one of those stay-cation days to sort my house out. Clean and tidy makes me feel better.
- Books, books, books! August is perfect for ditching the tv and catching up on summer reading.
- Raksha Bandhan is August 10th! I expect some quality family time on this day.
- Segway beach roll out! We did not have time in July to use our segway experience gift card that I purchased for our anniversary so I look forward to enjoying this fun new activity!
- Lake and sun time. This is our last month of true summer. I hope to enjoy it by introducing my husband to some fabulous local lakes this month. Am sure he will appreciate it…along with some fun sea-dooing, I hope!
- Nature outing. We went for a hike earlier this year and promised we would come back in the summer. August is perfect.
- Keeping it cheap! Last month it was great being cheap but still having fun. It allowed us to do so much more in the month than we are used to. I look forward to continue this month and see how it all works out.