I started doing these “Things to Look Forward To” post in January and am shocked at how quickly 7 months have passed! Time is just slipping by without being noticed. But, I am quite sure, things will slow down in July as summer sets in. Here are a few things I am looking forward to in July:
- Lazy summer days! Even though June 21st was the longest day of the year, the sun setting much later makes me feel like I have a lot more time each day.
- Third year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe we will be married 3 years this month. I look forward to marking the occasion with something special for us.
- Slowing down at work. It has been hectic or dull at work for the past few months. Based on last year, I am pretty sure it will be easy street for all of July. I look forward to taking care of all the things I have been putting off and getting all my ducks in a row for busier times.
- Fresh produce. Enough said.
- Doing a thing or two on my brand new “list of 32” will feel great.
- Being cheap for a month! I decided I am cracking down on my spending this month, saving with the coin jar, and going to see how much of a dent I can make in paying of debt in just a month. However, the challenge will be to still make sure it is an enjoyable month (it is the peak of summer, after all, and I do not want to suffer!). I guess we will have to take advantage of free or cheap opportunities!
- My friend’s baby shower. Am changing my attitude from my Baby Shower’s Make Me Dour post and going to try to enjoy-after all, it may be me in the next few years!