My husband is so great sometimes! These are the things he did just this last week to make my life better:
- Took a needle and thread and sewed up a tear in one of my favourite sweaters; I had not been wearing it as I was too lazy to deal with it! After it was repaired, I finally got to wear it to work one day.
- Surprised me with the gift of a funky new scarf one evening! I have been getting a lot of compliments on it (and I had told him I wanted to buy a new one soon).
- He vacuumed the whole house (even under the bed, fridge, stove etc) and sorted through all the items that have been piling up in some place-and created more space.
- Went with me to the vineyard (and was into it enough that he not only encouraged me to purchase the wine I liked BUT insisted on buying his own-ha ha ha no shoulder shrugging I don’t care and am here against my will attitude!)
- Picked up a veggie pizza for me on his way home when I had a major headache and was in no mood to cook (and had been starving for hours in an attempt to avoid cooking)
- Called me on his ‘boys night out’ to check in and let me know what he was up to-which also gave me a chance to fit in all my Real Housewives episodes
- Snuggled and cuddled me every night!
There is definitely an up side to having a husband-at times 🙂 Now, if only he would empty the bin within a reasonable amount of time of being asked-but I guess that is pushing it.