As autumn approaches, it is great to see all the leaves changing colours on the trees. Green, orange, red, and yellow. Yellow is, apparently, the Gemini colour. I would not say it is my favourite colour-I struggle with picking a favourite colour as I like them all-but I definitely appreciate it. I found these neat yellow related pictures online which I hope to use as inspiration to bring more yellow and brightness into my life.
- Yellow is connected with acquired knowledge and stimulates the left side of the brain-the logic side.
- Yellow is the lightest hue of the spectrum-it is uplifting and illuminating, offers hope, joy, cheer, & fun
- Yellow inspires original thought and inquisitiveness.
- Yellow is the color of new ideas and is for the practical thinker-not the dreamer
- Yellow helps with decision making
- Yellow helps one focus, study and remember facts
- Yellow is not recommended in the kitchen as it stimulates one’s appetite!