Sick=me on June 1st. My throat is sore, I am sneezing, and my nose is stuffed up. It is June 1st and I am sick. 😦 I do not plan to leave the house unless I absolutely have to. Thanks to the internet, I have unlimited movies and tv shows to watch but it sure gets tedious after awhile! So, I have been trying to entertain myself. Since it is the first of the month, I have read my Gemini horoscope. Below are the highlights; let’s see if they come true by June 30th!
Here is my cut and paste from Susan Miller’s (astrologer) site:
- Most Romantic Dates: June 2, 6, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19 (gold star), 16, and 29.
- Mars will be in Gemini all through June until July 13. Mars will give you drive and determination, and help you push your dearest dreams forward until you capture your prize. Go after what you want!
- Jupiter will be in final days of Gemini, leaving June 25. Until then, you’ll be golden when it comes to love. Circulate as much as possible in the first three weeks of June.
- A remarkably wonderful day, the luckiest day of the year: June 19 when the Sun conjoins Jupiter in Gemini – this will happen again next year, but won’t happen in Gemini again for 12 more years. The two days leading to this day deserve gold stars, too: June 17 and 18.
- You may see a large check within four days of the full moon, June 23.
- Venus will tour your house of money June 2 to 26, and be another boost to your earned income this month.
- Mercury will be retrograde from June 26 to July 20.
- When Jupiter enters Cancer on June 25, to stay until July 16, 2014, you will enter your most lucrative financial period of the decade, to last twelve months.
- Mars is in your sign throughout June, allowing you to move forward on a venture, opportunity, or relationship that’s important to you (or soon will become so).