Happy April Fools’ Day-and Happy Easter Monday! I have enjoyed some time off this last while and was busy with my friend’s wedding (She is off on her honeymoon now and I wish her the happiest of marriages!). Her wedding was a grand affair!
My husband and I also fulfilled some of the items on my list. For example, we took a harbour cruise. It was a beautiful night with great views of the city but a bit chilly in the wind. Dinner was served on the boat and the open air deck was a nice place to dance-if one was interested. I splurged on a new dress for myself which I wore to the cruise which is another item checked off my list.
In the last while, we also have tried another new thing here by cooking on a campfire (that makes at least 2 new things for my list so far!). The list has definitely moved a bit but now that it is April 1st, I only have 3 months to make the rest of it happen! Here is the list as it stands right now and I have added what needs changing:
- Find more work-life balance
- Visit the capital city- it is nice to visit in the summer and June is too early to make it happen so I am going to change this to take a mini-trip
- Put some effort into the look of the home
- See an unknown part of my country (I have done this when my husband’s friend introduced us to the off roading forests not too far from us)
- Get into decent financial shape –Due to unexpected events earlier this year, I think this should now be to get set up for decent financial shape after June
- Get something or splurge on something I do not need for myself and not someone else
- Buy 5 decent new clothing items for work-still on the list!
- Try 3 new things!-2 things done
- Celebrate the small stuff more often.
- Visit a ski resort.
- Spend quality time with the loved ones and trying to bring some joy and positivity into their lives.-This is a bit vague I have realized so I would like to change it to have more fun on the weekends.
- Take better care of my health.-This is still on my list!
- Always try to keep positive despite the challenges coming up. Improve and plan for the big changes that are coming up-Also a bit vague so maybe plan 31 new things for next year!
- Take a mini-trip
- Get set up to get in decent financial shape
- Buy 5 new clothing items for work
- Have more fun on weekends
- Take better care of my health
- Plan 31 new things for next year
Just 6 items left on my list of 30 and a quarter of the year to go!